I found a weekend class that just runs on the weekends through October... but I would have to miss the last class on the 29th as I will be moving apartments. The class is only $50 which really isn't that bad. Just over $10 a class (there I go allocating costs - I am such a nerd).
This is the class description: The Quick Italian course will teach students a general overview of the Italian language. The course includes vocabulary, grammar and syntax, conversation and culture with the goal of giving students the ability to understand, speak and read in Italian.Do they really think we'll be able to understand, speak and read in Italian by the end of the month? In just 4 classes?
Do I do it? Need to decide soon as the class starts on Saturday!
(on another note, I think I want to take tennis lessons again too)
turns out, the quick italian class is just an overview of the language... and the class might not even have enough people to make it, so I guess I'll do something else.
ReplyDelete