Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good Dog Paisley!

This is one of my mom's favorite "tricks" for Paisley, but really she is just being obedient. When I feed her, she sits until she hears the command "OK", then she may eat her food. One day I started throwing in random words to test her obedience. Yesterday I said "applejacks" which sounds nothing like OK and Paisley stuck her nose in the bowl, then she must have thought to herself "wait, that wasnt OK" and she sat back down. I tried to recapture the moment this morning - but she didnt do it on applejacks. Strange dog. I also throw words in there that start with ok or sound like ok. She's still obedient. Good Dog Paisley!

3 comments:

  1. aww.. you're such a tease! poor hungry puppy! she's is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) yay. this video makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily! I'm so glad I found your blog!! Congratulations on starting grad school!

    Meredith

    ReplyDelete