Last night, I finally finished reading Marley & Me by John Grogan. It was a really cute book and made me glad that Paisley isn't such a heathen. She does get into the trash, and is sometimes a counter surfer, but other than that, she's not too bad. Oh, and she can be a pretty good escape artist. Thankfully she doesn't eat shoes anymore! She was really sweet last night as I read the last 2 chapters and just cried - yes, I cried. Are you really that surprised? She heard me crying and came to cheer me up. With her paws on my chest, she feverishly licked all my tears away, which made me laugh. Such a good dog. Such a good therapy dog! And then I thought - "Paisley! You are already 5! Where did the time go?!" Hopefully she has at least another good 8 years in her.
Anyway, really cute book. I recommend it to all dog lovers (if you haven't already read it - I am kind of slow getting around to it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment