Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Who am I kidding?

This is hard. Most of the time I keep myself busy enough not to think about it, but yesterday was down the tubes. I think it started Sunday when I wasnt feeling well and there was no one there to comfort me. And then I tried playing the PS2, but I am at a point that it is hard for me to beat, and John isnt there to do it for me. And then there was yesterday. Paisley had to be locked up in the bathroom because maintenance people were coming so I had decided to take her on a walk - down the path that John and I used to walk and talk. I think I cried the whole way. This sucks. I know these things may sound silly, but it is the little stuff that hurts the worst for me.

2 comments:

  1. Emily,
    I understand the hurt that you are going through. It's been almost three years for me. Sometimes it feels like a lot longer and sometimes it feels like yesterday. The best advise I can give is to find new interests and continue to share your feelings. And remember, memories are there to remind us of the people we cared about. What kind of people would we be if we never cared about anyone or anything?
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Misty. And it is okay to be sad and to cry. It means you have a heart even though it feels like it is totally broken right now. It will get better.

    ReplyDelete