whatever you are in to. We need to come back to being a mirror - like I wrote about in Sept 2005 from Genesis, we are all created with a seed inside us that aches to seek out the Lord and develop a relationship with Him (that's the "we are made in his image") but for those of us that seek Christ, the closer we get, the more our mirror reflects Him and the more we become like Him - we will never become Him and what He is, but we will be like Him (that, of course, is the "in our likeness" part). It makes me wonder what people see when they see me and my actions. Do they see what ever message I try to write on my mirror changed message board, or do they see Christ reflected in me?
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Glory Part 2
This morning during my workout (yes! I actually got up early this morning and went to the gym!) I listened to the second part of the Getting a Grip on Glory lesson by Louie Giglio. Like yesterday's lesson about Glory is revealed in what you talk about, Glory is also revealed what people see you do - your actions. He talks about how we are like mirrors and are made to reflect God's Glory, but some (or most) of us use our lives as a message board instead to project
whatever you are in to. We need to come back to being a mirror - like I wrote about in Sept 2005 from Genesis, we are all created with a seed inside us that aches to seek out the Lord and develop a relationship with Him (that's the "we are made in his image") but for those of us that seek Christ, the closer we get, the more our mirror reflects Him and the more we become like Him - we will never become Him and what He is, but we will be like Him (that, of course, is the "in our likeness" part). It makes me wonder what people see when they see me and my actions. Do they see what ever message I try to write on my mirror changed message board, or do they see Christ reflected in me?
whatever you are in to. We need to come back to being a mirror - like I wrote about in Sept 2005 from Genesis, we are all created with a seed inside us that aches to seek out the Lord and develop a relationship with Him (that's the "we are made in his image") but for those of us that seek Christ, the closer we get, the more our mirror reflects Him and the more we become like Him - we will never become Him and what He is, but we will be like Him (that, of course, is the "in our likeness" part). It makes me wonder what people see when they see me and my actions. Do they see what ever message I try to write on my mirror changed message board, or do they see Christ reflected in me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment