We didnt get to wear our costumes very long because we had to worked concessions - the cotton candy machine. It didnt take long, but I we had new costumes on - you could call us cotton candy balls. I dont have any pictures, but it was everywhere... my hair was pretty much hairsprayed stiff with cotton candy. It was all over our hands, arms, face, hair, everywhere! But it was a lot of fun... and yummy too!
2006 - The Gumball Machine and Quarter

2005 - Scubadivers and the Man-eating Shark (Paisley)

2004 - The Picnic Table - with Mustard and Ketchup
(Heinz Ketchup didnt go over very well with the Bush/Kerry Presidential election around the corner in November)
Also for Halloween this year, I made the Kitty Litter Cake for the Halloween Spread at work. It went over well, but it didnt really look like the picture. I made it at 6am yesterday and the instructions weren't well written, and I admit that sometimes I dont read the whole receipe first - which really isnt a good thing. So here are pictures of the Kitty Litter Cake.

No comments:
Post a Comment