Monday, June 05, 2006

It's been a while

So it has been a while since I have posted anything - and by all means this is not a note-worthy post. Just an update to let you know I am still alive. I have been on hiatus for 2 reasons.

First, sadly, I haven't been in the Word lately, and when not in the Word, I am not taught great things to share with you. However, on a better note - I spent 2 hours on Saturday in First and Second Peter. Man, that is just what I needed. Isn't God the coolest how he knows and meets our needs?

Second, I have been pretty busy trying to set up our evangelism team. We are working on a workshop to prepare people (starting with our singles departments) to share the Gospel. The Lord has been faithful to teach me a lot about sharing His truth and for that I am grateful. When I get more in concrete I will share - but I have to give props to the book titled "Evangelism for the Rest of Us" by Mike Bechtle. GREAT BOOK!

Well, until next time - grace and peace to you!

2 comments:

  1. well it has been forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i've been studying 1 and 2 peter too! weird. I've been in the Word but haven't had those huge "oh, I get it!" moments. But just being consistent is still good. 2nd Peter is really confirming some things for me right now.

    ReplyDelete