- Eat at at least one new (to me) non-chain restaurant a month.
- Partake in at least one new activity a month (such as a visit to a museum I've never been to or a new exhibit- or something else I've never done before).
- Travel at least once a quarter - even if somewhere small/more local.
- Make at least two new recipes a week.
- Memorize at least 24 bible verses (accountability through our local pairings for Siesta Scripture Memory teams from Living Proof Live)
- Read the entire Bible.
- Try to document it all... through my blog, and start blogging again.
Wednesday, January 02, 2013
2013 Resolutions
I don't normally make new years resolutions, but Melanie and I came up with a couple that sounded fun and I added to them for myself. Feel free to ask me how I am doing with my resolutions! Without further ado...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment