Friday, September 11, 2009

Master Bathroom Makeover



There is still some dressing to do, but man, there is a HUGE difference from the original state!
LOVE IT!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I love the curtains! They really add a great touch. Ok, enough with your house, when are you and R coming over to help me with my bathroom? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new look, but I'm bummed that you covered up the windows.... But then again, I'm in love with natural light, and probably would have a glass house if I thought I could get away with it. (Or at least a glass roof, or something. Until the next hail storm.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I didn't really either, but those windows face the front street and even though they were frosted, you could still see my outline taking a shower and I definitely didn't want that. Since it was only a bath in there before, it didn't really matter because you were blow the window.... but I never even used the bath! It was torn out before I moved in.

    There is another smaller window on the side near the toilet so there is still some natural light. It's really not too dark in there surprisingly.

    Thanks though! I love it! I have thought about putting a sky light in there --- maybe sometime way down the road. I have a kitchen to remodel!

    ReplyDelete